Danner training manual
Danner's training methodology actively involves the participants and takes its starting point in the participants' own experiences, making it relevant to any context.
We provide training in six overall themes:
- Violence and Rights - the Human Rights Based Approach to working with violence survivors.
- Understanding Violence - a basic introduction to core concepts of violence against women.
- Working with Violence - specific shelter work methodology.
- How to take Care of Yourself - methods to protect yourself and each other when working with trauma.
- Shelter Management - a toolkit for managers.
- Violence against Migrant Women - guidelines to work with this specific group.
The trainings can be adapted to your organisations' specific needs, both in terms of content, length, location, etc.
For further information, contact training consultant Anne Zacho Møller firstname.lastname@example.org
Danner has conducted trainings in Greenland, Afghanistan, Romania and across the MENA region since 2012. Currently, under the Danish-Arab Partnership Programme, Danner provides professional training for shelters, counseling centres and other staff working in the field of violence against women. The ultimate aim is to secure high quality service delivery to survivors of domestic violence.